WE'RE LOOKING FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS
THAT WANT TO DO GREAT WORK WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
Interpret clients needs to create visual solutions with high visual impact to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers, that deliver client’s message.
Graphic designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of design trends and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Meeting Clients or Account Executive and Creative Director to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job/project
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to Creative Directors and Account Executive or Clients
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design software and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Working as part of a team with Creative Director, other Designers, Copywriters, Photographers, Illustrators, Web Developers and Account Executives
- Prepares Final Atrworks and completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree from reputable institution in Graphics Design or a related field is required
- Fresh graduate are welcome, but 1+ years experience in graphics design field is a plus
- Proven graphic designing experience and possess of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies such as Adobe Creative Suite in Mac environment
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and willing to work overtime
- Confident and highly self-motivated but have good work ethic and attitude
We Are Looking For A Finance Staff To Take On Various Administrative And Financial Tasks. Your Main Responsibilities Will Include Keeping Financial Records, Preparing Bills And Delivering High-quality Customer Service. Responsibilities
We’re Looking For An Individual With A Keen Eye For Detail, Strong Math Skills And The Ability To Multi-task Efficiently. You Should Also Be Trustworthy And An Excellent Communicator.
Your Goal Will Be To Ensure Our Accounting Procedures Run Smoothly.
We Are Looking For A Finance Staff To Take On Various Administrative And Financial Tasks. Your Main Responsibilities Will Include Keeping Financial Records, Preparing Bills And Delivering High-quality Customer Service.
We Are Looking For A Competent Account Executive To Find Business Opportunities And Manage Customer Relationships. You’ll Be Directly Responsible For The Preservation And Expansion Of Our Customer Base. Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate Will Have Talent In Sales And Experience In Customer Service. We Expect You To Be A Reliable Professional Able To Achieve Balance Between Customer Orientation And A Results-driven Approach.
The Goal Is To Find Opportunities And Turn Them In Long-term Profitable Relationships Based On Trust And Mutual Satisfaction.
We Are Looking For A Competent Account Executive To Find Business Opportunities And Manage Customer Relationships. You’ll Be Directly Responsible For The Preservation And Expansion Of Our Customer Base.